The gift of mobility can change lives.
Often, we take for granted the ability to travel to everyday locations – the grocery store, the doctor’s office, school, work and countless other places. Without these connections, we cannot provide for our basic needs or dare to explore opportunities for our future.
You can change that for someone.
3P Ride is an initiative focused on expanding transportation options serving seniors, persons with disabilities, veterans, and vulnerable families or the infrastructure that supports them.
A ride to dialysis saves a life. A ride to school educates a future leader. A ride to the VA Clinic honors a veteran. Helping someone by providing a ride can shape their future. And maybe even the next generation.
Be the change. Provide a ride.
General fund to support overall impactDonate Today!
Rides for local seniors in the communityDonate Today!
Rides for local persons with disabilitiesDonate Today!
Rides for local veterans in the communityDonate Today!
Rides for vulnerable families and individualsDonate Today!
Support for infrastructure developmentDonate Today!
No Donation is Too Small…
- For as little as $1.50 you can provide a ride to someone in need
- $75.00 can provide one hour of service
Or too great…
- $1,000 toward a sidewalk improvement (actually results in $30,000 in matched infrastructure funding)
- $5,000 toward a bus shelter (actually results in $149,700 in matched infrastructure funding)
- Mobility devices for training purposes
- Personal shopping carts to ease carrying groceries
- Volunteer time to serve as an onboard assistant
Every contribution furthers our goal of connecting people to their communities.
More People. More Places. More Possibilities.
Other Ways to Give
- In Person: Locations available in Adams, Columbia, Cumberland, Franklin, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, Union and York Counties. Click here for location details.
- By Phone: 1-800-632-9063
- By Mail: 415 Zarfoss Drive, York, PA 17404